Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Finding yourself

Sometimes in life things happen and you have no control over them, but when it happens you take a step back and look at your life from an outside point of view..It's amazing what you find when you do that. Every now and then it takes a life changing experience to make that happen. When you do, you look at yourself in a different way..and you think..where did I go? Where have I been? Why has it taken so long to get back to me? Then you realize...life isn't about pleasing everybody you meet..but pleasing yourself..making you happy like you use to before drama started to break you down. You make the decision right there and then..this time around it's gonna be you who is happy...and you remember...those who mind don't matter those who matter don't mind. A few favorite quotes I have heard over time.. If I am not worth the wooing I damn sure ain't worth the winning. Too much of a good thing can be wonderful I'm selfish, impatient, and a lil' insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle but if you can't take me at my WORST then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my BEST!! Never regret anything that made you smile. Love like you never been hurt, smile like you are up to something, live like there is no tomorrow and enjoy each day as if you will live forever. *~*Never give up on yourself...always believe in you..if you don't then nobody else will. You are your own biggest fan, love yourself before anybody else and know that with a little bit of faith, you can move moutains...*~*

No comments:

Post a Comment