Friday, June 5, 2009

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,
Sometimes I sit and I think too much. My mind is always going.. I always have to know everything that may affect my world.. In doing so, I find out things that now I wish I didn't.
They say that every body has that proverbial straw that will break the camels back.. am I getting close to finding out what mine is?
Sometimes I think, life with out the love I know.. and my chest starts to heave, my breathing becomes erratic and my heart begins to race. I've never been so scared to be with out. I've never been one to need so much. I've never been one to let another have such hold over me. What is it about this person?
signed,
loving blind
Dear Loving blind,
Simple answers to what you would think are not so simple questions.. You love this person, everything about them. You love that look in his eyes and the sparkle they get when they smile at you. You love the sound of their voice when they call your name. The touch of their hand when you feel alone. You love how they know.. exactly when your soul needs massaged. You love them for all the little things they do and how they always find a way to make you laugh and smile. You love them because they love you so well.. and no matter how hard you try, you can't stay mad. You love them because.. they are so lovable. They love you so well. In your heart of hearts you know.. you are theirs.. and they are yours.
Signed,
Your Diary

No comments:

Post a Comment