Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mixed emotions

Rantings and ravings Yearnings and cravings Loving you loving me Waiting and seeing So big so hard full deck missing card holding on letting go letting..whoa no, not letting go that is never an option..i love him BIG and HARD not letting go. I feel him, every minute of the day I can feel him. I need him..his love, his touch..i miss him..his words, his touch, the way the wind blows his hair, the way he says exactly what I need to hear wth out saying so...i want him, like no other, to hold me, to kiss me, to give me that love he is so good at giving. I also feel the other..my heart is heavy, his heart is heavy. I want to fight for him. To protect him for once let somebody else be there for him instead of him needing to do it all on his own, yes it is possible for such a strong man to need help...I know I may not be able to do much but if I could just get him to listen..to hear me...maybe that would help..maybe it would not be so hard for him.. Ranting ravings.... Yearnings Cravings Loving you loving me Waiting and seeing So big so hard Holding your hand Keeping you close Never letting go.. I got you boys..i got you

No comments:

Post a Comment