Sunday, November 8, 2009

I dont even know where to start, first let me say the one who holds my heart means more to me that anything else, not only does she hold my hand and tell me all the wonderful things any woman would love to hear but I have to question my own thoughts and feelings because tonight i sat and I cried and cried and hurt and hurt and nothing that I could do could stop the pain i felt swelling up in m chest, actions speak louder than words and the smallest action echos through the valleys and hills and resonates in my head.. what would it be like if I were you and you were me and I was doing what you do how would you feel? would you question where my love laid and why i had to do the things I do if I always said you were enough? I've given everything I possibly can considering the circumstances, I have always let you be, what would yu do if you were me? So much has happened tonight so many bricks have been crushed in my wall, all in all... at the end of the day I am alone and your actions always speak louder than your words, no matter what I do will I ever EVER be enough or will yu always find a reason to be another, you always need to be somebody, when are you going to be just mine? That is all I ever want, to be just mine, but as life goes on and days pass by, I lose hope that I will ever be enough for anybody, even you no matter what you say, actions speak louder than words, they always have, they always will, even as my heart breaks in a million pieces and yu pick them up and put them back together, each little lie, each little touch to somebody else, everything you do, makes me feel like the biggest fool. I loved you then, I love you now. I will Love you all our tomorrows, I just want to know, what would you do if you were me and I were you doing what YOU do... Actions even the smallest action speaks louder than any word

No comments:

Post a Comment