Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Knowing when to give up

Not exactly what you might think....
Driving down the road I get flashed by the traffic camera. Those things are so tricky, slightest bit over the white line when stopping....FLASH..picture taken, ticket issued..expect it in the mail with in 7-10 days (notice I did not say business days, because tickets are a Monday through Friday kind of job).... So here is a list of events following my slightly over the white line ticket in the mail....
So, there is a ticket..damn..a lot of controversy over those damn traffic cameras...so here is what I did next... Yes being the smart ass I love to be..mailed the sheriff's department a picture of money.

Yeah our local sheriff department didnt find that too funny..... they sent me..a picture of handcuffs..sometimes I like handcuffs but not when being carted to jail...

But I'm still in a playfull mood.... So I send them a picture of the border...Let's run for the border!!! Viva la Mexico!!!

Boy they really need a sense of humor.... that didn't go over to well.... They called me and requested I turn on the news. Boy oh boy...was I surprised...all those men in uniforms, handcuffs..and tear gas..not exactly what I had in mind..

So the final outcome....yes..enough is enough..I gave up..mainly because I don't like those canisters filled with tear gas, which btw are never accidentally filled with laughing gas....

Moral? Pay the ticket... (This never really happened...just thought it would be funny to write something not so serious about things that you could..but should never..do)

No comments:

Post a Comment